Join The Crew
Come join our pretty fun crew! We're looking for hard-working, motivated talent to work alongside our team and grow our brand.
Our current job openings are for:
Part-time inventory associates, Warehouse
An inventory associate is responsible for conducting daily inventory counts of new product, as well as tagging product and overseeing daily transfers of product to each of our store locations. This individual must have strong math skills, as they will be responsible for maintaining records of large inventory counts, where accuracy is critical.
- Follow daily cycle counts as requested by supervisor.
- Effectively communicate inventory data with supervisor.
- Receive count and verify incoming orders.
- Label stock items with labeling equipment such as barcode labels.
- Report malfunctioning or damaged stock-handling equipment to management.
- Document discrepancies between inventory records and physical counts.
- Ensures product gets inventoried into correct designated areas.
- Work ethic – A sense of urgency in meeting critical and time sensitive deadlines.
- Teamwork - Strong interpersonal skills
To apply for either position, please complete the below: