Come join our pretty fun crew! We're looking for hard-working, motivated talent to work alongside our team and grow our brand. We currently have the following positions available:
- Social Media & Operations Intern (Fall 2020)
Estimated Internship Time Frame: September 14th - November 20th
- Demonstrate commitment to Alice & Wonder’s vision, mission and values
- Monitor and interact with external audiences through A&W’s social media platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest and our blog
- Assist in planning and creating engaging content for Alice & Wonder’s media channels
- Brainstorm various marketing ideas for blogs, social media and the website
- Create original content for Alice & Wonder’s Blog
- Assist with compiling and reviewing analytics for social media
- Proactively monitor and engage with Alice & Wonder visitors, fans and trending topics via social channels (aka community management)
- Assist with day-to-day shop operations such as inventory management
- Have opportunities to go on product buying trips and learn the how-to’s of running a business
- A passion for all things social media is a must
- A creative eye with an eagerness to learn multiple facets of running of a small business
- A collaborative, go-getter attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail. They must be able to work and be productive independently but also be a valuable member of the team.
- Think critically, creatively, be a self-starter, have a passion for the ever-changing world of social media and possess excellent time-management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Experience writing and editing is a plus.
- Compensation for this internship given via school credit or paid stipend.
- Employee discount
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Include your desired position in the title of the email, portfolios are also welcomed!
Application Deadline: August 24, 2020