Join The Crew
Come join our pretty fun crew! We're looking for hard-working, motivated talent to work alongside our team and grow our brand.
We currently have the following positions available:
- Part-Time Assistant Manager - Webster
- Part-Time Sales Associates - Webster
- Part-Time Sales Associates - Southport
What you’ll do:
- Drive store sales results to reach goals daily and achieve company targets
- Assist with training and developing an effective sales team
- Coach and develop successful sales associates with focus on customer satisfaction
- Communicate with all levels of the management team
- Provide constructive feedback on store associates to manager
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the brand as well as seasonal trends
- Implement and execute visual merchandising and creative direction
- Maintain clear, clean and focused store layout
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the team, customers, and colleagues
- Ensure company policy and procedures are adhered to
- In conjunction with store manager, oversee store operations, including, but not limited to maintaining stock (organization, replenishment, and inventory control) and store cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Executes in markdowns, transfers and restock standard within the total store
What you got:
- Previous managerial or assistant-managerial experience a must
- Strong work ethic with a need to pursue challenging projects and knack for problem-solving
- Ability to think outside the lines, finding value in unexpected places
- Copes with change effectively and shifts gears comfortably
- Diffuses high-tension situations quickly while maintaining productive relationships
- Speak up and be willing to be the only champion for an idea
- Have a nose for talent and the ability to grow leaders
- Familiarity with key customer base is a strong plus
- Strong business accountability and follow through
- Proven ability to drive sales results
- Coaching and staff development experience
- Experience creating and maintaining a strong clientele base
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work evenings and one-day a weekend (always guaranteed two-days off, but must have flexible schedule)
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
How we’ll make it pretty fun:
Alice & Wonder is a Chicago-based shop curating pretty fun things for the contemporary gal-on-the-go. The pieces we offer are the hard-to-find gems that we saw and couldn’t live without. Because we value the confidence that comes with having the perfect dress for a killer day at work or just the right cocktail glasses for a last-minute happy hour. When uniqueness meets affordability, that’s when we’ve done our job.
Joining our team will provide you the opportunity to experience the many facets of running a small business first-hand. This position will not only be vital in running the day-to-day of the retail store but also will partner with the owner and digital manager to improve customers relations, maximize brand exposure and grow the business. We are looking for a staff member to be engaged and connected with the brand, We are a female-lead team who believes in doing what you love and having a pretty fun time while doing it.
Perks of the gig:
- Competitive hourly wage (up to 40 hours per week)
- Employee discount
- Creative and team forward environment
We are looking to fill the Assistant Manager position immediately. Please click HERE to start the application process.
Part-Time Sales: please click HERE to apply.
Shipping Lead: please click HERE to apply.